Saturday, November 8, 2008

what ever happened?

I just realized that this is working out really well 
as Little Nemo the whole thing of being Sebastion Valmont and making my way to Paris Hilton works out in the world of the metaphors; paris being the princess (heiress; which for me is Isis; translates to ultimate female which for me translates to ultimate rich girl) and kid Morpheus ends up being Mayor Bloomberg whom comissions me to find my way to the princess going through a series of dangerous obstacles including N.Y.C. politics to find my way as young N.Y.C. republican ollie slocum to my sukki sapperstein without the marriage (a side of 'steff' from pretty in pink). 
It's all really cool. I'm damn fucking proud to be Little Nemo and represent N.Y.C. in this way. 

Love, 
Little Nemo 

No comments: