Saturday, November 8, 2008

under control

I need to escape this T.V. show. 
Which is something I say everyday. 
W.T.F. does escape mean. 
I'm just throwing another entry into this moment. 
They get to the point of distracting me. 
And that's something. Not so much a good thing. 
I'm decently close to finding my way off this show. 
This is something alot like the prior model of things. When I started this diary like when I started the other one it was alot of the confusion of being in this moment and being fucked with. it started out like a way of dealing with what become silver tiles. really it all comes into figuring out a way to deal with this show on a constant basis. hey, it's saturday. that's only important b/c i'm going to finish this by sunday morning. 
I used to rant about Guliani alot. 
And that's a damn good thing for me. 

Love, 
Little Nemo 

No comments: