Friday, November 7, 2008

fun times

I am so not bringing back the 1990s I am doing something thats so much better. 
I love it when they try to attack my young nyc republican self 
and that get really sad about the fact that their morality is absolutely the opposite of what would  be of interest in me. 
Tbis is the reason my art is made. 
To be known as a "sell out" 
if only I coud find something to sell. 
And so iu found something to sell. 
And this something was the idea of the little art boy who just loved bill clinton so much that he was going to be the young democrat because he was a spic. 
So not a spic 
So not into the idea of the word. 
So taking down the idea that those people have any morals. 
President nigger stole the word. Now there's no more racism. 
Oh attack everything you can. I dug out the grave of the nobodies to win. 
I so get off on being Trumpian Nemo. 
I need a hat. 
God bless Donald Trump everyone. 
Seriously though. 

Love, 
Little Nemo

No comments: