Saturday, November 8, 2008

icky thump

so i'm throwing 32 numbers on Sam-e bottles and i'm really running with this as I go
I'm making up punk art as I go 
it's all in the spirit of the ramones especially these moments 
and we're building something thats based on a spiritual philosophy 
so this really is the level that little nemo should be on 
thats really key and its really cool and its really like damn.... 
this shit is not easy. 
icky thump is a new fucking thing for me and is till wanna fuck meg white trying to look at all of this from the outside which isnt always happening and more or less im thinking well i could run it with how i used to write way back in the day and kinda run with whatever stream of thoughts ihave going on in my head but all things considered if i do that we're also facing a particular thought processe of not having pot when that was the whole spark that made tasty moursels and the spark that made the republican family and the hartford series with zany adam and passerelli as mitch reynolds and the whole thing. 
so it'd be pretty key to get high but it seems everytime i do that on this show they go after me in an awkward way. do u have any idea what its like to get stoned and have people broadcasting through you're head trying to bug you out? its fun when they're like, hi im lorenna gomez sanchez in you're head but the rest of the time it's really really not a fun deal. they mention it like they turn me into a child and go after me in that way. what an awful fucking thing. 

No comments: