Friday, November 7, 2008

NoDoubtNewRomenlloBlackJetta

So I went to the fucking land of nowhere (Bridgeport) to restore Jeanette Romenllo in this T.V. show. 
I thought I'd make sure that I put it down in writing. That it was worth it to restore Jeanette in my heart and in the series of artwork. 
Everyone else it was not for. Yes. I literally almost died. 
Literally was poisoned by a duchebag who I don't even know. 
This is not a metaphor. I get it because I've done the same thing before on the same amount of drugs for longer and nothing bad happened. I get it. I was poisoned. I get it. 
I don't get a fuck. You do not need to cushion it for me. 
It was worth it for Jeanette. 
It was not for Caitlin. 
It was not for Peggy's face. 
Yes, Harvey Weinstein pushed me to get there. Yes he is my God. 
And Mike (bloomberg). 
But on a personal level. 
An artistic level. 
On the fact that I recreated that series and completed Jane Lane day shit on Christie Cummings and almost died to restore Jeanette Romenello's place in the series so my words in Fairfield Connecticut (the book) meant something, had I died on that hospital bed it would have been worth it. 
It was not for Williamsburg or you fucking ugly Char. 
You've got your good thing and I've got mine. But Jeanette will be working @ the Limelight *(unless for some reason you want to go to Williamsburg). 
I will pay for you and your 5 to live somewhere in Manhattan *(unless you want the other thing). We'll take it from there. 
Thanks. Just for all to know. It's a note. 

Love, 
Little Nemo

No comments: