Saturday, November 8, 2008

john connor

please stop telling me i'm john connor 
this is something for mitch reynolds to reference 
a side creation of my decadent diploma in a hartford empty room 
as in let's take all of this into account. decadent diploma has a seperate cartoon series. 
much like tasty moursels. 
you get me high
you get me bitter
you get me witty
you put me with this weeman character
who kisses ass to someone who works at z100 
and is a fraternity bitch 
and you get the hartford saga 
read it now @ forecastmazy what uhh diaryland im sure 
yes
yes it is
oh so hot
im so fucking awesome as a person
fuck you weeman 
i was going to be in PDT without being a bitch 

slick matt will decide if weeman is allowed to be apart of our corporations 
he says no 
now you have slick aids 
die

love, 
little nemo

No comments: