Friday, November 7, 2008

Panic at the Disco

Staring a blog @ the Apple store. 
Sort of a flash through to shit on the idea of Silver Tiles and I being the same thing. 
Yes I fucking created the thing but I get off on the idea of Paris Hilton and I existing in this seperate realm of upper class kids and the Silver Tiles kids running around Williamsburg throwing 40 bottles @ each others head in a game of tag. Lazer tag. The Manhattanite over the ugly of Char's face. You like drama? Oh. And you thought I was trying before. 
Remember the episode of Silver Tiles when Caitlin put blogging on her profile. 
And everyone went and read the forecastmazy blog @ livejournal. 
And then you figured out who I was. 
I think you should have figured out then that Paris Hilton was going to be a bigger muse and greater inspiration than Caitlin was. Because really, let's face it, I'm fucking rich at heart.
And in real life I want to fuck Paris Hilton and run the Limelight. 
I did not want to run Skittles with Caitlin Rodriguez. But she's welcome to run the shit. 
Unless Paris Hilton and I decide otherwise. 

Love, 
Little Nemo 

No comments: