Saturday, November 8, 2008

fuck the dead

awwwwwwwwww
dead uncle 
awwwwwwww
dead aunt
awwwwwwwww
cancer
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwshit
i dont feel bad 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i hated you when i was young 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
and i hate you now 
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thats why people like me become famous
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
to shit on you 
its called being realistic 
growing up to other people is hiding their true feelings
let me lead another generation of people to shit on you 
call it beyond ultimate raeganite 
oh yeah and faggot paul 
who tried to hide my opinions 
and tried to hide my inner IMUS b/c he had dead AIDs friends
boooooooooofuckinghoooooo like they say 
you were going to make me gay? what? lame? fucking enjoy the bad memories 
10,000 hours of pain 
faggot. lame

love, 
little nemo

No comments: