Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hard to Explain

So in Nemo Arcade Julian Cassablancas was psyche copied where I was in elite modeling agency. 
And so I reference the Strokes in this point in the show. 
They're running around and they're doing the reference pices of your past. 
So the entire portion of the T.V. show that we live through is like The Strokes - Hard to Explain and they try and play this game against me psychologically. And I have to sit through all of the things that they do. Not so much sit through them but make it through the mental psyche projections they try to put into my mind. Calling me a faggot in one way or another and doing all of these simple things that have gone on throughout the show. It was a matter of trying to find what makes me angry and then making that a reason to not write, as though if it makes me angry the best thing to do is hide. But then, how would I ever get to Paris Hilton's pants? No, rather, it's a matter of shitting on the people in my past. Because when I finish this series I will have defeated Silver Tiles w/Paris Hilton and my people. The attractive people will have defeated the fucking looser kids in both Connecticut and in New York and I will have taken control of my past in reins of shitting on it for the future. 

Love, 
Little Nemo

No comments: