Saturday, November 8, 2008

axel kick through

all the guns n' roses videos that are amazing brilliant works of art made me the man i am today 
i'm fucking axel walking around the city with that look on my face and on the inside of my head i'm the fucking screaming t.v. baby and when it's all over i'll be axel on stage
really the video for welcome to the jhungle is my fucking soul 
yeah yeah paris it'll take you to make me on stage axel 
until then i walk around with the face of innocent dirty hipster sex fuck
it means i cant shower because i'm on tv 
unless i take the nemo train (N-train) to sean connells level of queens
and there's something wrong with that level 
whenever i go to sleep there or whatever 
there's something weird i dont understand 
maybe it's his silvercup studios deal 
who the fuck knows? 
I'm worried about lust fuck 
but why is showering such a crisis? 
oh fuck your mother 

love, 
little nemo

No comments: