Saturday, November 8, 2008

girl anachronism

i'm flashing back on all the people i want to be involved with the limelight 
and i'm flashing back to the fact that if i stood in hartford i would have been apart of phi delta chi when slick matt was formulating the hartford chapter so i definitely want uha kids from pdt especially slick/benson to come along to limelight and run the club w/me. 
and to let the phi delta chi kids know they have an opening with me. i consider myself still a beecher kid and one of slick matt's bros so you can come to me when u want a job. slick will refer you and it'll probably be like the paper writing thing backwards.
you'll end up going through me to slick and now i give u money 
and u get a job doing whatever. im a good boss i overpay and im rich for writing down getting high times with passerelli and slick in hartford. 
bomb ass shit. seriously. 


love, 
little nemo

No comments: