Saturday, November 8, 2008

When It Started

So I'm researching all the facts on Little Nemo down to dream one and figuring out a way to mix this into the next round of the show. Still figuring out what we're going to name that. And I think it's really key that in dream one (1984) wikipedia describes it as a kid who wears pajamas and wanders around this psychotic dream world, I describe the movie as reflecting the psychosis of esoteric dream philosophy in a way that you can create an amazing short film. I remember watching this movie @ 725 9th avenue apt 3D NY, NY 10019 and I was so incredibly happy @ the end of it that I was creating Little Nemo as my thesis. I should have never given up on creating Little Nemo. That was the route to Manhattan, to keeping my apartment in Hell's Kitchen and having the future that I originally wanted. I need to get off this show. This feels alot like a moment I've had before where I bitched alot about that @ Marilyn's apratment or I guess it's when they throw that into my head. I'm not really into having these thoughts put into my head. Let me so deeply assure you, I do not enjoy having thoughts put into my head or the transmissions of mental projections in and outward. This is a semi, well more than semi fucking suck situation. 

Love, 
Little Nemo

No comments: